We created new functionality to provide moderators with their own personal schedules for moderating their session(s).
Please follow these steps:
- Log in to the portal. It is the same one that you used for registration.
- After logging in, you will see your own Personal Schedule.
- Click on “View My Sessions” and the link will take you to the programme on the
website when you see only the sessions that you chair.
- After you click on your particular session, there will be the session details including
e-mail addresses and biographies of speakers in your session. E-mail addresses are accessible solely to you, not to everyone.
Your role as a moderator
- The Poster in Spotlight session will start 10 minutes after the beginning of the break. Come to the foyer in advance, please.
- Introduce the session.
- Introduce each speaker before he/she comes to the stage (briefly according to their biographies).
- It is very important to keep the session on time; the congress programme is very tight. You may kindly interrupt the speaker(s) when her/his allocated time has elapsed. Each speaker is given 3 minutes for a presentation. E-posters will be available in the Congress app. You are invited to prepare one question for each presenter.
- Make a short closing and conclusion.