We created new functionality to provide chairs with their own personal schedule for chairing their session(s).
Please follow these steps:
- Log in to the portal. It is the same one which you used for registration.
- After logging in, you will see your own Personal Schedule.
- Click on “View My Sessions” and the link will take you to the programme on the
website when you see only the sessions that you chair.
- After you click on your particular session, there will be the session details including
e-mail addresses and biographies of speakers in your session. E-mail addresses are accessible solely to you, not to everyone.
Your role as a chair
- Come to the lecture room before the session starts.
- Introduce the session.
- Introduce each speaker before he/she comes to the stage (briefly according to their biographies).
- Maintain the session schedule. You may kindly interrupt the speaker(s) when her/his allocated time has elapsed. It is very important to keep the session on time; the congress programme is very tight.
- If your session includes proffered paper presentations, please score the presentations (your score will be taken into account for the selection of the best-proffered paper). Evaluate the session and pass the evaluation form to the volunteer after the session.
- Moderate the discussion and make a short closing and conclusion.
- Introduce coffee/lunch break/satellite symposia/workshops and how long they will last. The programme of the day will be ready for you on the table.